250 gr Flour
4 ea Eggs
30 ml Olive oil
- Place the flour and salt in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add the eggs and oil and mix gently with your hands until a dough starts to form.
- Flour the table and work the dough for approximately 5-7 minutes to form a soft silky texture. If the dough is a little sticky, just add a little more flour.
- Let the dough rest for at least half an hour.
- Cut the dough into 4 pieces.
- Pass the dough through a pasta machine set to the following settings 1, 2,4,6,7
Cut as desired.
You can colour the dough as desired:
Purple: 1 tbsp beetroot puree (added to the eggs and oil mixture).
Green: 1 tbsp spinach puree (into egg and oil mixture)
Yellow: 1/3 cup hot water mixed with saffron threads (strain into egg and oil mixture)
Red: 3 tbsp red pepper puree (into egg and oil mixture)